The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
- All notices from Hotel Supplies Depot to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Hotel Supplies Depot shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at: Po Box 2401, Lake Ozark, Missouri, 65049, USA
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Hotel Supplies Depot five (5) days after the date sent.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Hotel Supplies Depot (plushtex.com)
Copyright © 2014-2015 Hotel Supplies Depot. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2014-2015 Hotel Supplies Depot. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Hotel Supplies Depot. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Hotel Supplies Depot or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Hotel Supplies Depot and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Hotel Supplies Depot believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Hotel Supplies Depot and its subsidiaries.
- Consumer Agreement
- Shipping & Delivery
- At this time, as per plushtex.com, the customer is responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. The customer/recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all the laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance MUST BE BORNE by the recipient; we have NO CONTROL over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. It is strongly advised that you contact your local customs official for more information prior to placing an order. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Hotel Supplies Depot is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- HSD Hotel Supplies Depot - POLICY ( No Exceptions). All International shipments (i.e anywhere outside of the continental USA) must be paid by International Wire Transfer. Credit card transactions will not be accepted. Please contact our sales department for Bank Transfer details.
- Sales Tax
- Hotel Supplies Depot charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
- The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Hotel Supplies Depot makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Hotel Supplies Depot SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Hotel Supplies Depot BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF A CUSTOMER RECEIVED A DAMAGED CONTAINER OF MERCHANDISE AND FILES A CLAIM FOR RECEIPT OF DAMAGED GOODS, THE CUSTOMER MUST TAKE A PICTURE AND SEND TO US FOR PROCESSING THE CLAIM, BUT MOST IMPORTANT THE CUSTOMER MUST KEEP THE DAMAGE BOXES FOR INSPECTION FROM THE TRUCKING OR FREIGHT CARRIER IN ORDER TO PROCESS THE CLAIM. DO NOT DISCARD THE BOXES UNTIL THE CLAIM HAS BEEN RESOLVED.
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Hotel Supplies Depot.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Hotel Supplies Depot is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not Hotel Supplies Depot.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Hotel Supplies Depot, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Hotel Supplies Depot tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
- Return Policy
- You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). Hotel Supplies Depot reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you. Our Hassle-Free Return Policy is designed to make returns as easy as possible for you. We accept product back in its original packaging and unused condition up to 30 days from the date of purchase. Certain items may not be returnable, for Example: items that were opened an used are not returnable, including, Towels, Sheets, Pillows, Mattress Pads, Comforters, Duvet, most Bedding and Bath Linen products) or may have specific return instructions; If you have questions about our Return Policy Please contact us Before you make your purchase.
- Special Orders
- Non-catalog items and volume purchases are nonreturnable as well as items deemed custom manufactured for the customer. No exceptions.
Custom orders, including custom cut draperies, baton rods, shower curtains, bedspreads, custom logo amenities, signage, keytags, tablecloths, etc. are nonreturnable.
- Store Hours
- Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Hotel Supplies Depot and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Hotel Supplies Depot shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Hotel Supplies Depot with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Hotel Supplies Depot with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Hotel Supplies Depot. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.